Friday 20 June 2008

It took me a while but am here!!!

I'm not a writer or even think i want to be one. But this blog is a direct result of me beginning the rest of my life..

I have always found that no matter what am going through, especially when i cant tell anyone else i usually write to myself and it helps. It allows me to be objective and relieve some stress.

I am writing because i have come to a junction in my life where i have realised i've become one of the girls i used to hate so much and unless i take action now, am toying with eternal bitterness.

You might read my post and understand or maybe not. But i hope this process helps me redefine who i am, who God wants me to be.
At 27.5 yrs i feel i have wasted enough time and now as i start this i dont even know what i want in life, career or even relationship.

Welcome to my life.

No comments: